The COMET Purchasing/Inventory Application helps keep your stock inventory – and your costs – at the minimum levels.
In your inventory of tools to control costs, the COMET Purchasing/Inventory Application should be right at the top. That's because this COMET application lets you control your expenditures by maintaining the ideal level of inventory. An inventory database is created that tracks the precise movement of every single item to your facility, then within your facility and, ultimately, from your facility. And because it automatically issues purchase orders precisely when they should be – not too soon or too late – you'll always have the right level of stock.
Its usage and shortage reporting and analysis features allow it to determine your most cost-effective stock levels. And because we made the requisitioning and purchasing processes so intuitive and easy to use, your staff's ordering efficiency is increased even more.
So with the COMET Purchasing/Inventory Application, your facility will never be caught short of stock, be over-supplied, or be under the gun to better control your purchasing capabilities.
This is only one of the vast array of COMET's LTPAC software solutions.
- Control costs with inventory controls to maintain desired stock levels.
- Save time with automatic issuance of purchase orders to maintain desired stock levels.
- Determine the most cost effective stock levels through usage and shortage reporting and analysis.
- Promotes efficiency through online at-a-glance information regarding utilization, stock levels, stock movement, orders and budget.
- Database with information regarding suppliers, stock items, transfer of stock, entry of stock replenishment and other essential data.
- Detailed inventory catalogue.
- Fully integrated with Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Pharmacy, and Ancillary Charge Capture.
- Supports FIFO, LIFO, average and replacement cost inventory valuations.
- Cost allocations by department.
- Stock value reporting and periodic stock counts.
- Multi-level hierarchy of inventory locations.
- Dispatch and follow-up by suppliers, items and delivery dates.
- Receiving analysis – P.O. vs. Packing List – tracks incomplete orders.
- Barcode interface capabilities.
Reports and Queries
- Annual and periodic Stock Tracking
- User and Suppliers Lists
- Stock Transactions by Warehouse
- Stock Distribution
- On-hand Inventory
- Outstanding Orders
- Stock Valuation
- Purchase Order Reconciliation
- Deviations from Stock Count
- Item History