A Trust Fund Accounting Application you can really trust to save time and reduce errors.
Managing resident funds – including multiple accounts per resident – is now easier, far less confusing and time-consuming, and far more efficient than ever. All thanks to the COMET Resident/Patient Trust Fund Accounting application. In fact, it's as if you have your very own banking system at your disposal, one that gives you total control over managing residents' trust funds.
Trust us, this is an application that you'll be very glad you have working on your side.
- Facilitates effective fund management through the use of multiple accounts per resident.
- Save time through the use of automatic recurring transactions.
- Eliminate confusion through the use of automatic resident statements for all accounts. Statements may also be sent to guarantor, conservator or other appropriate party.
- Maintain up to five accounts per resident.
- User-definable withdrawal and deposit transactions.
- Accommodates batch and individual posting.
- Automatic interest application by amount or percentage.
- Supports recurring transactions and automatic withdrawals.
- Ability to print checks.
- Prepare and print 1099 forms.
- Maintains total account history – no need to purge detail.
- Bank reconciliation.
Reports and Queries
- Resident Ledger Card – detailed and summary
- Transaction Registers – detailed and summary
- Check Registers
- Interest Application Audit
- Account Worksheets
- Statements – per account or consolidated